Hyper Island CEO Mattias Hansson will speak at Creative's Creativity and Technology event in New York today.
Creativity and Technology is a tightly edited gathering of the best creative and tech minds for a discussion of furthering creativity through technology.
The event will consist of presentations, discussions and A-list creative case studies, a gallery where tech suppliers will showcase their products in the context of the work that they've enabled, and breakout rooms where tech suppliers can interact personally with creatives and provide hands on learning.
Mattias will speak about the Hyper Island Way and what makes Hyper Island a Swedish education revolution. For more information, visit:
Other speakers include:
· Winston Binch, VP/Managing Director of Interactive, Crispin Porter + Bogusky
· Nick Bilton, Design Integration Editor, The New York Times
· Mike Geiger, Chief Digital Officer, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
· Daniel Ilic, Creative Director, North Kingdom
· Manuel Lima, Founder, VisualComplexity.com
· Carlos Ulloa, Founder & Creator, Papervision3D and Interactive Director, HelloEnjoy
Tickets are available for purchase on-site at:
125 West 18th Street
New York, NY