Friday, October 10, 2008
For the second year in a row, I’m very glad to be the Project Manager for Hyper Island's world Recruitment Tour 2008/2009. If you’re around Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Warsaw, New York, Montreal, LA, San Francisco, Oslo, Prague, Barcelona soon and interested in becoming a Hyper Island student in Sweden next year, apply here!
This is a unique opportunity for you to meet Hyper Island staff, and students and take part in our recruitment days to become a Hyper Island student in 2009.
Of course, every tour needs a Tour Rider. Amy Winehouse needs her Jack Daniels, Madonna includes packs of Swiss Ricola herb sweets in her rider.
Just to give you a hint of what to expect – here's the Hyper Island Tour Rider.
• ”Fikabröd” (Swedish for buns and cookies when we drink coffee. It's essential.)
• Löfbergs Lila or Gevalia Coffee.
• Kalles Kaviar
• Ecological fruit (bananas, apples and pears is fine.)
• 6 bottles of natural spring water of the brand Ramlösa.
• Filmjölk (soureed milk) and Müsli (the combination is divine).
• 12 packs of snus of the brand ”General”.
• Orange and apple juice.
• 10 jars of Lingonberry jam (if we bring some meatballs or just have it on top of a sandwich.)
• Herring (for our lunch-pack or just as a simple snack.)
• Shrimps (for the classic ”Räkmacka.)
• Different picked candy (so called ”små godis”. Cruciual.)
• Dillcrisps with garlic dip.
• If it's a Saturday we will definitely go out for drinks (or arrange a pre-party at someone's place). If it's a weekday we don't drink.
• Yoga relaxing room.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
/ Christian Olsson, Project Manager, at Hyper Island Stockholm
Photo: Jens Karlsson, Crew 5